Our team of experts will work with your client to understand the business objectives and will advise the best structure. Usually, this is divided into the following:
- Owned and controlled by a single person.
- Suited for those businesses which are small in size or have limited investment.
- The liability of the sole proprietor is limited to the extent of capital contributed by them.
- An agreement between two or more persons who come together for a common objective to earn profit.
- Partners share the profit as well as loss in the agreed ratio.
- Registration with the government is not mandatory.
- Formed as a corporate body and has its own existence in the eyes of the govt bodies and law.
- Every partner has limited liability to the extent of capital contributed by them.
- Company which is owned privately by the individuals.
- Formed with 2 directors. There is a restriction in the maximum number of its partners which is restricted to 200. The number of shareholders is restricted to 50 only.
- Cannot invite the public to apply for its shares.
- A company that is owned by the public through issues of shares.
- The minimum number of directors is 3 and the minimum number of shareholders is 7.
- One person as a Director.
- One Person as a Shareholder.
Citizen-driven association that operates independently of the government.
Cooperatives to function as a corporate entity under the Ministry Of Corporate Affairs.
Let our team of professionals work with local governments to set up your entity, to save you time and resources.
When you start a business, one of your first tasks should be to open a business account. It’s important to keep your business depositing and spending separate from your personal banking and it’s not enough to simply keep separate records. So here behalf of you we will help you to set up your business bank account for ease of operations.
The Companies Act, 2013 outlines the requirement of at least one resident director on Board. Among all the other provisions, the provisions relating to the Board of Directors and administration of the company are of prominence. We act as your Resident Director and help you with all required.
EXPORT/IMPORT REGISTRATION & LICENSE
If the business includes Export & Import, we help do the necessary registrations to register with the relevant govt authorities and get certifications.
ROC stands for Registrar of Companies which is an office under the Indian Ministry of corporate affairs that deal with the administration of the Companies Act, 2013. ROC has been appointed under section 609 of the companies act covering the various States and Union Territories are vested with the primary duty of registering companies and LLPs floating in the respective states and the Union Territories and ensuring that such companies and LLPs comply with statutory requirements under the act. It is important to comply with all compliances applicable to your company to avoid penalties and fines.
Accounting & Bookkeeping Service
The service involves the preparation and maintenance of books of accounts on suitable periodical intervals as per the requirements of the client. The scope of activities include:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Reconciliation
- Monthly Analysis
All public and private companies and certain LLPs are mandated to get their accounts audited each financial year. A statutory audit provides an accurate representation of a company’s financial situation. Statutory audit is governed under the Companies Act, 2013, and Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules, 2014.
HR & Payroll
Fully Managed HR, Payroll & Labour Compliances Service.
START YOUR BUSINESS EXPANSION WITH US TODAY